PARENT AND CHILD TASTER SESSION
Our upcoming ‘Grow at Heywood’ Parent and Child Taster Session is an exciting opportunity for parents and their children (born between 1st September 2019 and 31st August 2021) to experience Heywood’s magic and all that our Early Years setting has to offer.
The session will be packed with enjoyable and educational activities focussed on our theme of ‘growth’, and will be led by our experienced Nursery staff.
To book a place for you and your child please click here.
- 9.30am – Please arrive at Heywood
- 9.30am – An opportunity to explore the Nursery and take part in the activities
- 10.30am – Refreshments and story time with Alex Jones, Head of Nursery
- 11.00am – Event finishes
SUPER SATURDAY ENRICHMENT SESSIONS
Join us for an exciting series of FREE educational enrichment sessions for children aged 7-11 in Corsham, where we will explore the worlds of Science, Art and Sport!
We have subject specific events taking place on multiple dates. Spaces are limited. To register for any of these events, please click the booking button to fill in your details and secure your child’s free space.
- Super Science Saturday: Saturday 5th November 2022, 9.30-11.30am (BOOKING NOW CLOSED)
- Super Art Saturday: Saturday 4th February 2023, 9.30-11.30am (BOOKING NOW CLOSED)
- Super Sport Saturday: Saturday 29th April 2023, 9.30-11.30am (EVENT CANCELLED)
We hold Open Days each term to give parents an opportunity to experience the school in action and see for themselves what makes us special.
Click the links to register for one of our upcoming Open Days:
Alongside regular open events, we always welcome parents to visit the school for a personal tour and to meet the Head. For more information please get in touch with our registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1249 713379.
“We have been nothing but astonished by the exceptional environment that Heywood provides to students”Current Parent 2022